My dearest mother,
Only now do I understand your trials these past years, as you may of heard rumer, Germane, has been stollen! Replaced my a hiddeous faerie. I shake every time I am forced to breast feed this fiend, only my determination to hold Germane again gives me the strength to do this vile act. I tell you, I would not have the strength if it were not for the determined look I see on Cassius's face and the support of Lady Gywona.
As I send this letter from a village on the outskirts of the fairie forest Sauvage, I know Cassius will not be turned back and I cannot leave his side. Our first attempts at entering this dark place were thworted by some vassels of Logres, who would not allow us to enter this enchanted place. We will not be turned back, the Lady Gywona knows of another entrance which we will be taking this next morning.
I pray to see Salisbury again... Pray for us... Cassius, has exiled Father Brugan after his guidance to kill the changling, and has not given prayer since...
Your Daughter, Jenna
504 AD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment