492
Throughout my life, I have seen the death of my father and brother, our great land invaded by savages, the bloodiest siege at Soisson. But throughout all this, I have never questioned the fact that Justice will make everything right. That is until this past spring.
I have never trusted Merlin the Magician, but in seeing the trust my liege, King Uther had put into him, I could not refuse a favor when asked. I gave my word, it seemed a simple request, to delay a group who were following him. So when King Uther's men themselves arrived, I still could not see the evil in merely delaying them. I did not recognize Sir Brasious, and when they refused to simply identify themselves I knew Merlin had some Just plan; these knights were mistaken. Their very belligerence told of their unjust actions. I let their unchivalrous actions tell me of their evil, and stood firm in my resolve to delay them, even when my companion, Sir William backed off.
Backed into a corner, I thought to flee away, leading the pursuers away from Merlin, but once caught I had to defend myself. I beheaded two and direly wounded another, before Sir Basious identified himself and told of Merlin's dire plan to kidnap King Uther's newborn son. The rightful heir to Logres.
My honor gave me the strength to fell these young knights and delay them long enough for Merlin to escape, but it had led me wrong. My word bound my actions to a course of evil. My sense of Justice has left my side...
I have replayed these events over and over again, only to be left feeling hollow.
Without my honor, I could of backed off at Sir Brasious's command and thus allowed him to save the boy heir.
Merlin surely had tricked, and possibly enchanted me; but it was my Honor which struck the foulest blow.
CHIVALRY BE DAMNED!!! I will no longer follow such foolishness! Reason and the world is what our land needs now! My eyes can see clearly now, for our land to be free once again it is going to take men of strength and action, not character. I have grown up out of my boyhood fantasies, in the year 492 I am a man. I can see now the evil that dwells in this cursed land and I will fight to purge it; regardless of what it takes!
Sir Samuel of Dinton
492
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/order-amitriptyline-10-mg-online-melbourne]amitriptyline online buy
[/url]london buy amitriptyline 25 mg online
Sydney buy amitriptyline 25 mg
london order endep 10 mg
amitriptyline 25 mg get you high
amitriptyline buy online uk
Hello. Facebook takes a [url=http://www.nodepositbonus.gd]free casino bonus[/url] wager side with on 888 casino sell: Facebook is expanding its efforts to the moment real-money gaming to millions of British users after announcing a carry out with the online gambling companions 888 Holdings.And Bye.
[url=http://ciproxin.webs.com/]buy cipro[/url] buy ciprofloxacin hydrochloride
buy cipro online no rx
ciproxin buy
[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]Sandimmun online
[/url] ciclosporina reactii adverse
buy sandimmune neoral
cyclosporine history
[url=http://longchampsoldesk.blinkweb.com/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] Ortlieb City Biker QL3 single pannier features a carrying handle. Protects against water spray (maximum 60° to vertical) and mild dust protection. Please note: shoulder strap must be fixed under flap prior to biking.. That way, you won't ruin the sides of your cheesecake trying to remove it from the pan. Grease or butter the sides of the pan, and line the bottom with parchment paper. Place the spring form pan on Noble and Fashion Mulberry Bayswater Natural Leather Briefcase Light Coffee for Men,Quality Guarantee Mulberry Handbags UK! a baking sheet before placing it in the oven..
[url=http://www.benimblog.com/longchampbagsd/]sac longchamps[/url] A few months later, I attended Stylish Mulberry Women's Bayswater Leather Ostrich Shoulder Black Bag, all Mulberry bags you can find here,and do not hesitate to choose some for yourself. a gathering of several hundred like-minded people. One woman led a circle dance with 100 of us. Skillful drummers played a great mother-drum for us, and at the end of the dance, she had them bring it out into the center of the room.
[url=http://sportsrantz.com/longchamppliagea/]sac longchamp[/url] Hi lady,Wholesale 2012 Christmas Day Bargain Inexpensive Khaki Real Leather Tote Hobo Handbags Online At Cheap Price from Sudan Released on the eve of the seating chart, and I, a strange name, freely asked a sentence: "who is he?" Voice did not fall, the top of head is there was a voiceHobo Handbags Not light, nor heavy, just I can hear. Suddenly looked up, crashed into a pool of deep water sort, the light laugh. This time the exam, I waited for a long time, shake with fear of for a long time.. When you talk about shades, it is important to follow the trends. Fortunately, it is not difficult to spot the latest trend, which is to wear shades from sixties. Yes, you read it right, sixties style with a slender temple is causing waves in Low Price Mulberry Women's Bayswater Leather Clutch Black Bag for sale, the latest look of Mulberry handbags took over as most popular the fashion circles, so go grab one for yourself.
Post a Comment