494
I am not sure where to begin, I feel as if a great reckoning is building...
The devil's fingerprints are one by one tracing a path across our great land, cursing it one place at a time. One soul damned at a time. I fear my soul has been lost to the fiery pit below.
Upon hearing that the King's son was kidnapped by Merlin, it is as if I awoke from a dream. I awoke to realize I had just slain two brother Cymric knights, I awoke to find my own gauntlet protecting an act of atrocity. But more so I awoke to realize it was my own sense of honor which led me to my certain doom.
My foolish honor, which cost our land our only hope...
With Uthur's two sons gone, we are truely doomed to burn...
My pride has cost our land its heir; and now with Uthur ill and the Saxon horde comming, is there no one to stand in the way?
Sir Samuel of Dinton
494
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment