Monday, July 21, 2008

The Battle of Nettly Marsh

The spring rains came on time this year. I can't remember the last time this occurred, I must of been a boy at my father's side, before we realizd Thyslyee was special...
I've never seen Sarum so busy! Squires and pages running everywhere! So many Knights bearing the livery of so many different kingdoms. I did my best to just take it all in, not make a fool of myself at court, stay out of the many lord's way, prepare for my first battle this summer...
Too think, being knighted this past winter, just in time to fight alongside our future King, Nentalead! I got a chance to see him at court, he truely is a King among Men! Standing alongside Countess Ellen, I'm betting when we return home, victorious, a wedding will be announced.

Sir Llywell
Spring 508 A.D.

No comments: